These popular items alongside a good will help your fundraising generate maximum proceeds.
5. Wine Basket
Wine baskets are a mainstay in traditional nonprofit fundraisers because there is so much you can do with them.
Here’s a few popular wine raffle basket ideas to include in your offering:
- Wine Focused: do red, Charity Safaris and champagne specific wine baskets to cater to all types. Ask major donors if they have wine to donate or know of connections they can ask.
- Accotrements: add glasses, specialty wine openers, wine stoppers, and wine Charity Safaris tags to add some bling to your basket.
- Gourmet Items: dress up your basket with cheese or chocolate pairings to cater to the tummy too.
Most people like to drink nice wine, making it the perfect raffle basket for your nonprofit fundraiser.
6. Sports Basket
The sports raffle basket is always a popular one because we all love, or know someone Charity Safaris loves sports.
Here’s how to create the ultimate sports basket sure to attract the ultimate bidding. Include:
- Sports tickets
- Signed sports memorabilia
- Sports gear
- Trading cards
- Sports team programs and more.
Needless to say, this Charity Safaris sports raffle baskets incredibly popular and a huge draw for raffle attendees no matter what team they root for!
7. Spa Basket
Spa baskets are fun, easy, and appeal to a variety of different bidders.
From fancy bath oils and at-home facial tools to in-person massages and meditation sessions, this is a great raffle item for those in any stage of a relationship.
Plus, because it’s a raffle basket, you can add in the physical items like bath salts and luffas alongside a spa certificate for a truly well-rounded charity basket.
8. Movie Night Basket
Movie nights are always a hit, and movie night raffle baskets at a raffle auction are even more so.
To make the most out of your movie basket, please include:
- DVDs of popular movies
- Coupon to Netflix
- Bottle of wine
- Make-at-home popcorn
- Gift certificate for pizza, and
- A bunch of traditional movie theater candy to round up your raffle basket.Successful raffles require powerful fundraising software! The OneCause Fundraising Platform makes giving modern, flexible, and seamless to drive deeper engagement and grow your fundraising. Take a look at this versatile all-in-one fundraising software that meets the expectations of today’s donor, supporting any event, in-person, virtual, or hybrid.
- Charity Auction Guide – Learn how to plan the charity auction of your dreams! This comprehensive guide will walk you through every step of the planning process for silent, live, and online auctions.
- How to Plan a Fundraising Event – Once you’ve decided on the perfect event, it’s time to get planning! This helpful resource will walk you through 10 steps to pulling off a flawless fundraiser.
- Silent Auction Planning Guide – One of the most popular fundraising events, silent auctions can be a lucrative way to raise money and engage donors. Learn how to plan a great silent auction today!
- Event Fundraising Software – No event is complete without software to streamline every aspect. Check out the OneCause solution!